23.6.14

SEPHORA ROUGE CREAM LIPSTICK | ingenious

Sephora Rouge Cream lipstick in "ingenious". $15 sephora

let me introduce you to my favourite lipstick at the moment. Sephora Rouge lipstick in "ingenious" is a perfect nude pink-y brown beige shade that is on trend right now. the colouring is a bit off in the photos as to how it is in real life, otherwise i consider this the perfect Kylie Jenner shade. 

normally this would never be a choice I'd make when choosing a lipstick, generally i stick with rose shades, nudes or pinks. when i put this on for the first time i basically fell in love. it was more flattering than i would have expected it to be. and it reminds me of that iconic 90's heavy lipliner brown lip look. (but obviously not as bad....). My favourite way to wear this lipstick is paired with a dramatic winged liner. super classic, but still very pretty and appropriate for any occasion (I.E dates, shopping, out for a meal, ......). i think this would suit almost every skin tone. 

i am not wearing a lipliner in the last picture, which is why it looks so messy on me (apologies.) but generally i do wear a mauv-y lip liner such as 009 Mauve Shimmer by Rimmel. or a nude pink. 

what do you guys think of this shade? 

1 comment: