9.11.13

LIFE UPDATE |

photo from pinterest

hello my loves. 
i have missed you all and your blog-li-ness immensely, and i'm ready to get back into the game. i've taken a sudden backseat from blogging regularly, and to be honest, i'm not entirely sure why. i have had plenty of days off to get back on track, but i haven't been in the best spirits lately, i do suffer from seasonal depression/anxiety. and it's been really, really, hard to get myself up every morning and put a smile on, even though inside i'm not happy. and there is no one reason why i feel that way. but starting now, i am doing my absolute best to pick myself up and think of the finer things in life. i have so much to look forward to for the rest of this year, and 2014. i'm traveling to England with one of my best friends in July, and possibly Germany, as well. i have been waiting my entire life for the opportunity to travel and live life to the fullest. another reason, is Christmas. Christmas is the happiest most wonderful time of the year and how can you NOT be absolutely delighted in the Christmas season!?
i'm going to use my time to my advantage to work on my health - physical/emotional - and start to get back to being me. truth is, you have to make your own happiness in the world, and it's about time i start. i have so much in my life to be thankful for, and to be excited about. i'm looking forward to what these next chapters have in store! and thank-you to you guys for being a great support system. i'm grateful for you! 

i love you guys, 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back! Hope your feeling better soon lovely.
    x

    perksofbeingamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete