so another month, another Ipsy Glam Bag. i'm going to be completely honest in this review of this months bag. i'm not overly impressed at all. i feel as though they send the same products and brands over and over. the only thing that is new is the eyeshadow brush. i was seeing that a lot of people were posting on their blogs what they were sent, so naturally i had a browse of what they had to say. the item that i was most looking forward to receiving was the "Buxom" lip gloss, but instead i got the oil-free face cleanser. i know i shouldn't be complaining because the bag only costs $12.00, but the items i end up receiving just end up in the back of my drawer, because they aren't products that i have any reason of using day-to-day. what i got in this months bag was...
- bella terra mineral cosmetics eye shadow in shade "emotion" $14.99 full size
- Zoya nail polish in "Neve" $8.00 full size
- La Fresh oil-free face cleansing wipes $3.50, full size $9.99
- Big Sexy Hair blow dry volumizing gel. we got the sample size. full size $15.00
- Coastal Scents Brush Sample, medium shadow brush $2.49 full size
anyways, i will still continue to be subscribed to Ipsy, i do think that they are a great brand. and it is well worth the $12.00 you spend on it. 100% better than GlossyBox still.
love you all.