18.3.13

RIMMEL STAY MATTE PRESSED POWDER


Like I said, I decided to post another blog entry today because the last wasn't quite one. I have been using the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder for about a month now, and I have to admit I quite like it so far. I used to only use Physician's Formula Loose Powder, and as though I still love that stuff, It was time to retire it and move on. I used Physician's Formula when my acne was really out of control, so starting in grade 10, so about 5 or so years ago. It worked amazing-ly for me then to hide my many blemishes. But I'll admit that I have been medicated for it for about 4 years now, so my skin is a trillion times better than it used to be. I bought the Rimmel powder on a whim because the price was really good (I think only $6.99), which was a steal considering how much I was paying for PF. So the fact that I am actually liking the coverage is awesome. I haven't used it on it's own yet, my skin isn't that nice still. I have some discolouration in my complexion, so I still use a foundation underneath. Perhaps in Summer I'll try just the powder on it's own. It just finishes the face off so nicely, and smooth. It is also nice and compact if I have to throw it in my bag for touch-ups throughout the day. Even then I haven't had to touch my face up too much at all, It lasts for majority of the day. My skin is combination so It will eventually get oily (as I am sure is very common). I use E.L.F's Full Face Brush (I think it is like $3.00 on their website, it's not the one pictured down below). 


Overall, I have been super impressed with the quality of this for the cheap price. I will definitely purchase this again when I eventually hit pan. I recently have been loving the Rimmel line, and their lipsticks, powder, foundation, etc. What is SO upsetting though is that I want, more than anything, the Apocolips Liquid Lipstick that they have in the UK. Here in Canada it's not available, and I don't even think it is in the States either... it is actually really really upsetting to me, because I keep hearing so many good reviews on all of the shades, and I've been looking for it everywhere just to find out that we'll probably be the last to have it launched. I'm crying on the inside, haha. I don't think I can even order it online either, or else I would. -Back to the powder- my shade is Natural, and the brush I have pictured is the Cala organic line. The bristles are the softest I've ever felt, and it only cost me $10. But I give the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder two big thumbs up! xx
 photo PicMonkeyCollage2_zps478dac78.png

No comments:

Post a Comment