16.3.13

MAYBELLINE COLOR TATTOO EYESHADOW REVIEW

A couple days ago I bought quite a few things from my work, including the Maybelline "Color Tattoo" eyeshadow. WOW...wow..WoW...wOw how many times can I say WOW?! it's so good. I am absolutely smitten by the color "Tough as Taupe," it is hands down the best eye shadow I have used. All of the eyeshadows I currently own are all shimmer, or have sparkles in it. I really really wanted just a nice matte color that I can throw on for work or for whenever. This stuff is perfect. It just glides on with your finger and it says that it lasts for 24 hours.. and I put it on at about 9:00 am, and I took it off at 10:30 pm, and it still looked like I had just applied it. That's almost 13 hours right there, how amazing is that? I'll probably end up buying "Bad to the Bronze" because I do love my gold tones on my eyes. I adore this shade right now though, it's natural but still gives oomph. You can easily add details to make it look smokey and sultry. 
You can see where I stuck my finger in it, hahaha. It is literally the best, I'm so excited that it worked out. I know that I read reviews on blogs about this product, and they all had decent things to say. This product is a LOVE. I know for a fact that I'll be getting some use out of this bad boy. Maybe even a holy grail product?! what?! yes. It's wonderful. For a highlighter I just used a shade from my E.L.F "everyday" pallet, it was kind of a nude yellow ( I know that sounds awful, but it worked, trust me). I believe that it was $8.99 at my store. I went to Shoppers Drug Mart yesterday and they had it on sale for $5.98, so I was pretty bummed, but oh well. It's still worth it. Definitely suggest you guys go and pick this up, it's so easy! And the color is gorgeous. Super happy that I bought it. But that's all for now! <3 tata for now, loves. 

 photo PicMonkeyCollage2_zps478dac78.png

1 comment:

  1. such a nice color *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete