Hello all! So today I thought I'd do a "February FAVORITES" post because it is now March, so it only seemed appropriate. These items that I have pictured are just a few products that I have loved this month and tried.
- Kat Von D's Tattoo Lock-It Foundation in shade Light 48
- Bath and Body Works fragrance in Forever Red
- Marc Anthony True Professional Dream Waves Beach Spray
- Maybelline's Mega Plush Volume Express mascara
- E.L.F Shimmer Lipgloss in shade Hope
- E.L.F Matte Lip Color in shade Nearly Nude
- And lastly, bow earrings from Forever 21
I would recommend you to try one or all of these items out, I will probably write about each one individually. All of them I give 2 thumbs up, hell I'll even give some toes. I know the fragrance was a Christmas thing, but I'm still enjoying the smell immensely, so call it a December-January-February favorite. The foundation is the best thing I have ever tried, I AM going to write a post about this and a before and after. The beach spray is fantastic for those days that you don't feel like dealing with the hassle of your hair, it gives a great natural wave and some texture. Just scrunch and go. Everything else is self explanatory, or I'm saving it for future posts. Cheers!!