28.2.13

MINI DRUGSTORE HAUL


So today while I was at work (conveniently at a drug/grocery store) I decided to pick up a few products to try out.      

  • Rimmel's Kate Moss matte lipstick in shade 109
  • Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra-Cleansing Mud Mask
  • Goody brand teasing comb and bristle brush
  • and lastly some basic Goody brand bobby pins
I have only tried out the mud mask so far, and let me say that it is absolutely AH-MAZING. It smells like oranges and my face feels so clean and refreshed. Especially after wearing a full days work of make-up. I would definitely DEFINITELY recommend this to all of you. For me here in Canada it was  $10.00, at first I wasn't going to bother at the price (not saying 10 bucks is an arm and a leg... but still) I'm glad I bought it. It is supposed to brighten your complexion, and since I've only used it as of 30 minutes ago, I already like it. You use it 2 times a week, so not a big hassle. Good for a pampering night (i'm a big fan of those). I will be writing about the lipstick and brush whenever I get the opportunity to try them out, the lipstick I've heard great things of, the color is so pretty (it's almost like a light pinky-orange). Unfortunately my store didn't have any of the other colours I had picked out for myself, so I will have to eventually pop into Wal-Mart to grab a few more. ALL IN ALL, definitely grab this face mask, my skin feels so good right now. 
 photo PicMonkeyCollage2_zps478dac78.png

No comments:

Post a Comment