10.8.13

MAYBELLINE FIT ME! SHINE-FREE FOUNDATION | review


Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation Stick $8.99
shade 115 - ivory
i look scared, don't i? hehe 

hello friends.
i decided to pick up something a little different than i usually would. i'm very picky with my foundations, and when i find one that i'm happy with, i am literally glued to it. the Rimmel Wake-me up foundation is that for me as of late. but i think i may have found a new contender.
i am a fan of this foundation, well first- because of the obvious; it looks like a lipstick. it is such an easy product, i couldn't believe it.
i had an early morning shift today at 8:00 AM , therefore i don't have a tremendous amount of time to get myself ready, like on any other morning. the foundation is simple. do what i have done in the last photo, on your forehead, chin, nose, and of course other cheek and blend with either your fingers or a foundation brush. i used a brush. it blends fairly easy and it actually controls the shine very well. i have moderately oily skin, and after four hours, my skin was still matte. definitely impressive.
it would be an amazing product for travelling with or throwing in your handbag because it is so compact. just a little bit bigger than a lipstick, useful for touchups during the day.
i'd say this has medium coverage- and is very build-able.  my shade is in 115 - ivory. i have always been afraid to try any sort of foundation from Maybelline because i always had to make sure my foundation would have a decent coverage to hide my blemishes, and i'm afraid to spend the money if i'm not going to be content with the product. i love Maybelline's mascaras, lip products and of course - their colour tattoos...- but i am definitely a big fan of their Fit Me! Foundation Stick. 

what do you think of Maybelline's Fit Me! Foundation stick?

2 comments:

  1. Great product review I would love if you check out my blog
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete