11.8.13

CHANNELING ZOOEY DESCHANEL | nonsense post



i was having fun today and decided to do a Zooey Deschanel inspired look, i recently got my bangs cut, and wanted to have just a bit of a laugh. i really should have been cleaning my room, but i do get distracted really easily- haha. this post has absolutely no purpose AND my eyes are NOT blue, nor do i actually need glasses ( i do have reading glasses though), but otherwise that is my picture. but i absolutely love the show "New Girl" starring Zooey Deschanel, it is basically the only show that will have me literally on the floor in stitches. and i just love her look/style. 

i am planning on doing "inspired looks" of different celebrities, and trying to copy their make-up. it will be no doubt a struggle, because i'm no professional.. but i thought it would be a fun thing to do on this blog. it also allows me to try out all of the different products i have that i haven't had an opportunity to use.  i will try to do a proper photo-op of a zooey look soon. but today i'll just say was a trial. 

6 comments:

  1. i love random posts like this haha! liking your blog ! new follower <3 xoxo

    fashion-belief.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, thank-you so much. i'll go on and follow your blog as well xx.

      Delete
  2. i love your zooey inspired look! she is my favorite actress right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. hehehe agreed! I love her quirky-ness.

      xx

      Delete