my last blog post for the day is my 'July Favourites.' where has summer gone?! i feel like i actually haven't done anything yet for summer, or it just started! it's absolutely terrifying, is it not? time flies so fast...
this month i've found a few new items that i have been loving, and i can't wait to share, so lets get to it!
- floral hair garlands from Forever 21
- Simple brand make-up remover wipes
- Chella ivory lace highlighter crayon
- Maybelline Volum' Express One by One waterproof mascara
- Fruits and Passion Coconut eau de toilette
- Bath and Body Works Beautiful Day eau de toilette
- Rimmel moisture renew lipstick in shades: 700-nude delight 180-vintage pink and 300-rose blush
- Maybelline Colour Tattoos in 70-barely branded
these were my July Favourites, and i hope you also are enjoying some of these products or are thinking of picking up a few for yourself. let's hope summer lasts a little longer still! i'm not ready for the cold yet.