6.4.13

REVLON PHOTOREADY BB CREAM


hello friends. as i have said in a previous blog post, i went to a revlon seminar about two weeks ago and received the new revlon photoready bb cream as a freebie. since i like switching my foundations around i decided to give this a try for the past week. i really, really like this. and what they were saying at the seminar is that other bb creams are comparable to a tinted moisturizer, whereas revlon wanted to make their bb cream have more of a foundation base to it. it is just as good as any other foundation that i own.  it covers all of my imperfections, and it is very buildable. it is about a medium coverage. it also contains SPF 30, so that's always a bonus. it smells like suntan lotion too! i just love that smell, reminds me of summer. what's funny about this is that i was given shade 030 medium, which i thought was forsure going to be too dark. i have an olive skin tone but lighter shades always seem to match better. and even when i applied this to my hand before i put it on my face, it looks way too dark. but as soon as i put it on my face in little smears and dots and buff it in, you would never be able to tell that it was too dark at all. it just matches nicely, which was so surprising for me, never in a million years would i have bought the medium shade. i tend to grab the lighter shades because i know that adding face powder and bronzer darken the face a tad. this bb cream makes my face glow, i'm really enjoying this at the moment. i bought a bb cream before by the brand annabelle... and i wasn't as impressed with it. it didn't hide any imperfections i found that i had to reapply my powder all of the time throughout the day. but i don't have that problem with this bb cream! price is 10.99 or 11.99 (i can't remember), and available at any drugstore/grocery store. this product will especially be great in the summer time when i do have a slight tan, you don't feel like you're wearing a lot of makeup, which is important for me because usually when i apply my make up i just want to scratch it all off. i just feel so uncomfortable. this covers as a foundation but applies/feels like a moisturizer. i'm really fond of it, and i definitely recommend this to you guys. have any of you tried revlon's bb cream? what do you think? xx
 photo PicMonkeyCollage2_zps478dac78.png

13 comments:

  1. I really want to try this! I've tried the Garnier one and liked it, but this one seems even better! Nice review! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've never tried the garnier version! -might have to in the future-
      but i really like this one :) thanks, xx.

      Delete
  2. I want to try this bb cream! Sounds amazing!ove your review helped a lot
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm glad to help! it's a really nice product :) x

      Delete
  3. Amazing blog, I love your posts and I'm super glad I stumbled upon it :) Your posts are amazing and super informative.

    I've recently started a beauty and fashion blog and I would love some feedback on it, if you'd be willing to give some. Thanks in advance if you do.

    xo Krystal
    captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a billion! really nice of you to say :)
      i'd love to have a look. xx

      Delete
  4. FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :)
    DOING A MAC GIVEAWAY WHEN I REACH 200 FOLLOWERS :)



    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not tried a photo-ready cream yet but really want to. This seems like a good one to start with :)

    I really like your blog so I'm now following you on GFC. Would love it if you checked out my blog as it would mean a lot! Maybe even follow back if you like it ;)

    Looking forward to your next post xx

    http://beautytricks1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'd recommend it! it's a new go-to for me, i really like that it is more of
      a foundation. thanks for following me, and i'll definitely follow you :)
      thanks so much, xx.

      Delete
  6. I always wanted to try this one out, since every beauty guru on youtube uses it! but unfortunately they don't sell this in germany :( sucks. still, really great post!

    http://vanillaskyjaz.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we don't get a lot of the good stuff in canada either :(
      but hopefully it will be stocked on your shelves soon. xx

      Delete
  7. thank-you so much, you're too sweet!
    i'll definitely pop over and have a look :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete