3.4.13

L'OREAL COLOUR CARESSE SHINE STAIN REVIEW



aloha! today i decided to pick myself up the L'Oreal Colour Caresse Shine Stain. i have been dying to purchase one of these for so long. just look at the casing!! oh my gawd. it's just so classy looking. the shade i decided to get was 187 infinite fuchsia. i tested this at the store and immediately fell in love with this color. how gorgeous is it? in person it is a bit more of a berry, it's dark and rich looking. i especially love the wand, it was so nice to apply. the formula is amazing, it goes on your lips so smoothly and feels moisturizing. it's very glossy as well.. and for me that is not something i usually go for. i love my lipsticks. the color stays on forever, literally. apparently L'Oreal owns Yves Saint Laurent and this is said to be a dupe of their glossy stains. i have never tried any of the YSL products (but holy cow do i ever want to). i'm still a little iffy on how glossy it is, but that's just my personal preference, i have been swearing by lipstick for so long that it's difficult to convert. i hope i'll get the will power to wear this in public because the color is absolutely amazing. it is $11.99 at our grocery stores in canada... which to me was a little pricey for a drugstore item, but i needed to purchase one just to test it out. i might try the L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm, has anyone tried those?  xx

 photo PicMonkeyCollage2_zps478dac78.png

15 comments:

  1. I love these! I have never tried the YSL ones, but these seem like they could be a great dupe! Nice review! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these are really nice, I suggest you try them! x

      Delete
  2. I bought the Rimmel apocolipse dupe and find it amazing, I've also just ordered the YSL lip stain in deep purple which I'll be doing a review on so keep a look out! I have a YSL Lipstick up for grabs over at my blog if you haven't already entered? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel apocolipse aren't available here yet :(:( I'm dying to try them. I'll have a look at your page. x

      Delete
  3. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG, DOING A MAC GIVEAWAY WHEN I REACH 200 FOLLOWERS!!!! :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I also want to try this!
    It be great if we follow each other!!
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post, i think i'll have to go and get myself one now!
    I'd love to follow each other on bloglovin', let me know! x

    jillyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should, they're really nice! I'll follow right away! x

      Delete
  6. Beautiful color!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is, I love it! of course, I'll follow right away. xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your visit! I follow you with GFC!
      Want us to follow by Bloglovin? let me know...

      Delete
  7. Love these stains! Great post!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard such positive reviews about these stains. I so want to try one--I don't mind the glossiness at all. :)

    Now following you!

    www.ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete