hey there everyone. i have been seeing a lot of these posts going around lately and also recently Tanya Burr made a "50 facts about me" video and i thought that it wouldn't be such a bad idea for you guys to get to know me a little bit better. so without further ado here are 25 facts about me !
1. my birthday is on Canada Day
2. i have an older sister named Katie, it's safe to say she is one of my absolute best friends
3. i play the piano and the ukulele, i have taken piano lessons since i was about 7, and i taught myself the ukulele about a year ago.. and it's one of my favourite things to do.
4. i have a 12 year old dog, named Howard. he is part lab and part bull terrier.. i love him to pieces
5. i love to bake, i decorate cakes as a side job in my house. it's one of my greatest hobbies and people actually pay me which is insane. ps: i am going to attach a "baking" page on this blog for you all to peek at
6. i love to watch tv, some of my favorite shows are 'new girl', 'pretty little liars' and 'the walking dead'.
7. i have a massive sweet tooth, i always attempt at an 'all healthy diet' but it never lasts...
8. i am ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED of sharks, i will cry if i even see a photo of one. -i dont even live near any bodies of water-
9. i have a tattoo on my forearm of a silhouette of 2 birds on a branch
10. i am debating becoming a primary school teacher.... idealy in England.
11. i have a noticeable scar in the centre of my forehead from running into a door when i was about 6 years old.
12. i love Harry Potter more than anything
13. i often go to antique book stores and find books to add to a growing collection of mine.
14. i am very tall at 5'10 .. it is something that has been very hard to accept
15. i have always wanted to travel to England
16. i rarely drink alcohol, i'm not fan of the way it feels.
17. i tend to drink a lot of coffee.. i get very sluggish otherwise.
18. i'm a very self conscious person, i have never worn a bathing suit in public. (i'm working on this)
19. i love every single genre of music EXCEPT country.. i cannot stand anything country. BUT i love folk music. similar - but - different
20. i keep a journal and try to write in it every night.. even though i have been slacking lately. i sometimes feel like i can only explain myself fully in my journal... it's almost like a secret friend or something. (that was a very weird thing to say).
21. i am a VERY shy person, meeting new people is sometimes hard for me. it takes a lot for me to feel comfortable around someone.
22. i've worked at my job at Joe Fresh Apparel for 4 and a half years, it was also my first legit job.
23. i love reading classic books like 'wuthering heights', 'jane eyre', 'pride and prejudice', just to name a few
24. i still have the same friends that i had in kindergarten, which is rare and amazing
25. i love planning events and decorating. i like the feeling of putting things together.
and there you have it, i'm clearly not the most exciting person but this is who i am as of yet. i find it important for you guys to know a bit more about me other than the products i buy. i would love if you guys would do this tag and leave your links in the comments so i can have a read. hope you all have had a lovely weekend.