9.7.13

MAYBELLINE ONE BY ONE VOLUM' EXPRESS MASCARA | review



hello long lost friends. it's been a while since i have tried a product that i have actually really really liked. when it comes to mascaras i'm very picky. i'll usually use two different mascaras to get the look i want... long full lashes. a girl i work with told me to try maybellines' 'one by one' volum' express mascara as it is the one she always uses and said that it was her favorite. although i literally have about 8 lightly used mascaras i thought that it wouldn't hurt to buy this one because it was on sale for $4.97.. for a mascara..that is pretty good. anyways, the first time i tried it, it was an 'oh my god where have you been all my life' moment. i did the usual curling my lashes before applying mascara. 'one by one' is an amazing product it gave me volume and fullness and thats with only two coats. i always buy waterproof because my make-up does tend to smudge throughout the day because i tend to get oily while i'm at work. in my drawer i have the 'mega plush, colossal, falsies' but this one is by far my favorite mascara out of every single brand i've tried without buying a high end brand. i hope you guys will try this product out!


 photo PicMonkeyCollage2_zps478dac78.png

2 comments: